While the sun is up, Cape Cod is a beautiful enclave within the busy Northeast, and it’s full of intriguing things to do, too. Cape Cod nightlife, on the other hand, ramps up the fun for locals and visitors. There’s a lot to do here during the evening hours. So, when you’re planning your trip to Cape Cod, don’t forget to make the most out of the sun going down! Here are some of our favorites for Cape Cod nightlife!
At Chatham Gables Inn, we know the best spots for Cape Cod nightlife and the best ways to spend your days here, too. So, be sure to download our free Vacation Guide for great ideas on how to spend your time here in Cape Cod. You’re going to love it here!
Cape Cod Nightlife Hot Spots Not to Skip
1. Our first choice for Cape Cod nightlife spots is Trader Ed’s at Hyannis Marina. This space wears a lot of hats during the day, but at night it is known as a place where you can listen to some great music, dance, and have a great meal. Most nights start with a DJ and end with dancing under the stars.
2. In Provincetown, one entertainment group rules the Cape Cod nightlife options, The Crown & Anchor. They dabble in a little bit of everything from an inn to some of the premier gay clubs in the area. Be sure to check out their event calendar for your specific dates.
3. If you are a fan of a smooth, aged whiskey, then Oak & Ember is where you will want to be. Reserve a table for dinner and then afterwards, meander over to the bar and sample one of their 140 whiskey’s. That includes Scotch, Bourbon, and Rye as well as some infused whiskey’s and sipping rums. Not a fan of whiskey? That’s ok! They have over 130 wines and 20 craft brews to choose from on top of their amazing cocktail menu.
4. Looking for something a little more low key? You’ll find that at Quahog Republic’s Dive Bar. Their motto is “Live, Give, Relax” and that can easily be felt at this bar. Located in Falmouth, their full menu is available until midnight year round. Be sure to try their many signature drinks.
5. We all love having a place to dress up and go out for a nice dinner and night out. For those of us near Orleans, we love Mahoney’s Atlantic. When you walk into the restaurant, you’ll step in time into a 19th-Century dry goods and penny candy store.
6. Lastly, if you are looking for a place to dance, then head to Provincetown’s #1 Dance Club and Gay Club, The Big Room. This dance club is situated inside one of the oldest buildings in town. Each week, there is a theme and a cash prize for best costume and best presentation. Definitely a place to have fun and dance the night away.
Plan Your Cape Cod Getaway Today
It’s easy to see why so many people love coming to Cape Cod for our fun activities during the day and our exhilarating Cape Cod nightlife. When you plan your trip to Cape Cod, you’ll love staying with us at Chatham Gables Inn. Our impeccably designed rooms have that quintessential Cape Cod charm as well as comfort and luxury. Contact us today to book your Cape Cod getaway.