There’s no better place to spend the most romantic day of the year than one of Massachusetts’ most romantic destinations. There is a wide variety of activities for couples that you and your sweetheart can choose from. The two of you will also find exciting events, romantic restaurants, and much more to add to your Cape Cod Valentine’s Day itinerary.
No matter what you decide to do, we guarantee that you’ll leave feeling completely in love with Cape Cod and each other all over again. Read on to find some of our top recommendations or request your free copy of our Chatham Vacation Guide to find even more local activities that you’ll love.
3 Things to Do in Cape Cod for Valentine’s Day
1. Take a Romantic Stroll on the Beach
While it may still be too chilly for a beach day in February, the Cape Cod beaches are still ideal for a long and romantic stroll. Walk hand-in-hand along the shoreline, stop for incredible photos, and make unforgettable memories you’ll always cherish.
2. Participate in Paint the Town Chocolate
The charming town of Chatham, MA loves to celebrate Valentine’s Day in a way that is totally sweet (literally)!
During Paint the Town Chocolate, there will be several events and activities throughout the day to keep everyone busy and in a romantic mood. At the bandstand, there will be wedding vow renewals for those who want to reaffirm the vows they made when they got married. A vow renewal is always a fun event to watch. Some other activities around town during Chatham’s Valentine’s event will be chocolate tastings, themed movies, and much more.
You and your sweetheart can also embark on a treasure hunt for secret gifts hidden around the town of Chatham. It’s one of the best ways to fall in love and celebrate a Cape Cod Valentine’s Day.
3. Enjoy a Romantic Dinner
Many of the top Cape Cod Valentine’s Day restaurants can be found just minutes from our inn in Chatham! Treat your lover to a tasty and memorable Valentine’s Day meal at one of these fantastic local Chatham restaurants:
- Del Mar Bistro: This is one of the many Chatham MA restaurants that has a menu featuring fresh seafood. Del Mar’s menu also has a menu of contemporary American dishes, pizza, and appetizers that the two of you can share!
- Bistro on Main: Also known as the Chatham Raw Bar, this local eatery offers a menu of seasonal dishes that are locally sourced yet enhanced with international inspirations. This is another one of the Chatham MA restaurants that has a great selection of wine and beer to complement your meal.
- Chatham Wine Bar and Restaurant: With an intimate and sophisticated setting, the Chatham Wine Bar and Restaurant is a favorite among locals and visitors alike! Dine on the beautifully landscaped terrace or indulge in a glass of wine or a specialty cocktail at the chic wine bar.
The Best Cape Cod Valentine’s Day Packages
Why not make your Valentine’s Day a romantic getaway to Cape Cod? Our beautiful and historic inn in Chatham, MA offers a wide variety of romantic packages and specials that will make your stay in Cape Cod even more memorable. Find your favorite Cape Cod Valentine’s Day package now:
- Romantic Getaway Package: Celebrate your love with this incredible vacation package! You and your sweetheart will enjoy a three-night stay in one of our romantic guest rooms, seasonal flowers, champagne, a $75 dinner card for the restaurant of your choice, and more.
- Date Night and Romance Package: Bring back the romance with an exciting date night in Cape Cod! Not only will you enjoy two-night lodging at our inn, but you’ll also receive two movie tickets at the Orpheum Theater, free popcorn, a $50 dinner gift certificate, and more.
- Elopement Wedding Package: Tie the knot in Cape Cod with this intimate elopement package! You’ll receive everything you need for a small yet romantic ceremony and accommodations for your honeymoon.
- Wedding Proposal Package: Planning on popping the question during your Valentine’s Day getaway? We can help! Surprise the love of your life with a spectacular engagement ring presentation, romantic candlelight, chocolates, and a cheese and fruit board for the both of you to enjoy together.
Book Your Valentine’s Day Getaway With Chatham Gables Inn
When you choose to spend Valentine’s Day in Cape Cod, you deserve only the best accommodations! Our beautifully appointed guest rooms are the perfect place to experience the area at its best. Luxuriate in our spa-inspired amenities such as ZENTs Aromatherapy bath products, Turkish towels, plush robes and Matouk & Comphy Co. linens. Each room has its own private bath, and our King Rooms have deep soaking tubs as well as showers. Of course, your stay includes a full breakfast each morning, so you’ll be ready to explore Cape Cod.
For a memorable Valentine’s Day getaway, may we recommend our romantic Nantucket Room? This private and luxurious guest room includes everything you’ll need for a comfortable escape for two such as a private entrance and terrace, a cozy sitting area, a queen-sized bed, and a white noise machine with ocean & wave crashing sounds, thunderstorm & rain, and many other choices of back ground sound to lull you to sleep.
Book your next getaway with us today! We look forward to welcoming you soon.