Located on the first floor of our Cape Cod bed and breakfast, Cisco is a spacious guest suite.
Cisco offers a Queen bed, gas fireplace with separate sitting area, tiger maple furniture, Matouk bedding, 19th century wide pine floors and original wainscoting. The room also features many windows and French doors leading to a private porch with rocking chairs overlooking the perennial gardens and front lawn.
Cisco is 320 square feet in size.
- Queen Bed
- Separate Sitting Area
- Air Conditioning and Gas Fireplace
- Private Bath
- LCD Flat Screen HDTV
- Nespresso Nook with in-room refrigerator and Nespresso machine
- Private front porch with 2 rocking chairs and antique wrought iron dining set
- White Noise Machine with ocean & wave crashing sounds, thunderstorm & rain, and many other choices of back ground sound to lull you to sleep
- Matouk & Comphy Linens
- Zents Aromatherapy Bath Amenities
- In-room Spa Bar Basket
- Turkish Towels, Robes, and Spa Bath Wraps
- Kashwere Throws
- Sol Reya Spa Hair Wraps
Coming in June 2017: In-room refrigerator and Nespresso nook with Nespresso coffee offering; In addition to our front porch rocking chairs, we are adding beautiful Bistro seating to enjoy your breakfast or a snack in the privacy of your own porch.