Take a step back in time when you enter Siasconset. This room was newly created from part of what was once the original stables built for Capt. Nickerson and his family. Located on the first floor in the back of the mansion, this very special room was designed and decorated with Mrs. Nickerson in mind.
The original flooring is wide pumpkin-colored planks, covered with a beautiful sea-grass area rug. This room boasts a King sized bed dressed in the finest Italian bed linens for ultimate comfort and luxury. You will be surrounded by fabrics with a blend of indigenous foliage mixed with native wisteria. This beautiful suite brings in the beautiful Cape Cod environment. You will enjoy special touches throughout this room adding ambiance to this suite, including:
slipper chair covered in a beautiful sea-foam linen
a cozy reading nook
a large gas fireplace
a beautiful tiled en-suite bath with walk-in shower and pedestal sink.
Siasconset is 333 square feet in size.
- King Bed
- Private Bath with walk-in shower
- Air Conditioning
- Writing Desk and Antique Furniture
- LCD Flat Screen HDTV
- Alarm Clock
- White Noise Machine with ocean & wave crashing sounds, thunderstorm & rain, and many other choices of back ground sound to lull you to sleep
- Hair Dryer
- Matouk & Comphy Linens
- Zents Aromatherapy Bath Amenities
- Turkish Towels, Robes, and Spa Bath Wraps
- Iron & Board
- Kashwere Throws
- Sol Reya Spa Hair Wraps