Take a step back in time when you enter Siasconset. This room was newly created from part of what was once the original stables built for Capt. Nickerson and his family.
Located on the first floor in the back of the mansion, this very special room was designed and decorated with Mrs. Nickerson in mind.
The original flooring is wide pumpkin-colored planks, covered with a beautiful sea-grass area rug. This room has a gorgeous Queen-sleigh bed with antique Celtic Pine side tables from Ireland. You will be surrounded by fabrics with a blend of indigenous foliage mixed with native wisteria. This beautiful suite brings in the beautiful Cape Cod environment. You will enjoy special touches throughout this room adding ambience to this suite, including:
- a delightful writing desk
- slipper chair covered in a beautiful sea-foam linen
- a cozy reading nook
- a beautiful Elle Foley oil painting of a Nantucket scene
- a large gas fireplace
Your relaxation will continue when you step down into the beautiful tiled en-suite bath with steam shower and pedestal sink.
Siasconset is 333 square feet in size.
- Queen Bed
- Private Bath with Steam Shower
- Air Conditioning
- Writing Desk and Antique Furniture
- LCD Flat Screen HDTV
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- Matouk & Comphy Linens
- Zents Aromatherapy Bath Amenities
- Turkish Towels, Robes, and Spa Bath Wraps
- Iron & Board
- Kashwere Throws
- Sol Reya Spa Hair Wraps