December 7 & 8, 2018
Package Price: $599 – $699
Imagine – crisp sea air spiced with wood smoke drifting through a historic seaside village’s Main Street, festively lined with holiday décor & warmly lit shops while church bells chime familiar carols… the holiday season in the sleepy little seaside village of Chatham is magical. Chatham Stroll weekend is one of the most enchanting times of the year in Chatham. Each year, the town comes alive to celebrate the holidays. Chatham shops, Inns, & galleries are decorated in their green finery for this special season creating a beautiful storybook effect. If you look closely, you may catch a glimpse of Santa, Christmas Carolers dressed in Victorian garb, gingerbread houses, and the twinkle in every child’s eyes as they take their turn in a horse-drawn buggy through the village. Chatham is known for its glorious Christmas shopping, and of course for beautiful dinners in any of the fabulous restaurants in town……a great way to wind down after a delightful day in the Village.
- Enjoy two nights in one of our premiere rooms
- Two tickets to the Historical Inn Tour
- $50 dinner certificate to the restaurant of your choice
- 24/7 coffee, tea & hot chocolate bar
- Afternoon sweets and mulled cider
- Evening offerings of port & sherry
- Gourmet Candlelight Breakfast each morning
Premiere Rooms: Brant Point, Great Point, Coatue – $599
Nantucket Suite and Cisco– $699
Book online or call the Inn directly.